All Image Printing (AIP) (division of AIP Equipment and Supplies Inc.) proudly serve our Canadian and US customers by supplying equipment and supplies for print finishing, sign making, personalized image printing and card printing.
In the past a few weeks, we introduced the following new products:
- 51" Electric Cold Roll Laminator with stand - this larger size roll laminator is design for laminating wide format prints up to 51" wide. Because its high opening, it can also be used for mounting application tapes, mounting films to coroplast and other sign boards.
- Electric Multifunction Punching System, 30 sheets capacity - this heavy duty multifunction punching system comes with interchangeable die sets that can be used for all popular bindings, including Cerlox comb binding, plastic coil binding and metal wire binding. One system for all your punching needs in binding.
- 25" Hot & Cold Roll Laminator with stand - this roll laminator can do both hot and cold, single or double sided lamination for most of all your lamination needs, such as digital prints, presentations, menus, documents, photos and other visual aids.
- Slim Snap-open LED Light Box - now available in 24" x 48" and 36" x 48" large sizes.
- FDC 2808 Double Sided Mirror Finish, silver/gold window film, Dryapply, 2 year outdoor - designed for window graphics, interior decorations, etc., it features a double sided gold or silver mirror appearance with ASLAN's unique Dryapply (air release) adhesive system for easy application.
- FDC 9302 Clear PVC heat transfer print vinyl - this new heat transfer print media is designed for application to white or light colored fabrics. This product features a clear print receptive surface for producing vibrant full color images.
- R-Tape AT65 Clear Choice® clear application tape high tack - this new clear high tack tape is especially well-suited in transferring small graphics; also recommended for transferring vinyl films with a tighter release liner, or R Tape VinylEfx metallized films.
- Application tools - we have added many new squeegees and other application tools for sign making and vehicle wrap applications. Thus, we created a new page for these tools.
Shopping on AIP website
You can place your order and make payment for our products right here on our website. The prices are the same as that in our store, but added flat rate shipping cost.
If you are the first-time online shopper on our website, please read and understand our Online Order Policies.
Weekly Specials - This page Weekly Specials will feature our special offerings on a weekly basis. It can be accessed on the top menu on any page. Don't miss great buys! Please check back often.
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express; all debit cards, PayPal, and bank email transfers.
If you have obtained the quote from us and need to make payment online with your credit card or PayPal account, please go to our Online Payment Center.
To find out how we can help you, please take a look at our website, or give us a call at Toll-free 1-855-502-8988 (local 416-502-8988), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your needs and contact info, and we will get back to you promptly.